*2Day Program is available for U6 and U8 players born in 2015, 2014, 2013 or 2012.
- Teams will train 2 nights per week at Hurricane Park. No Weekends.
*3Day Program is available for U10, U12 and U15 players born in 2005-2011.
- Teams will train 2 nights per week and have Saturday games.
- U10 & U12 teams will play games at the MeSA Soccer Complex (1020 Anderson Ridge Rd. Greer, SC 29651) .
- U15 teams will play games at the Wenwood Soccer Complex (1967 Ridge Rd. Greenville, SC 29607).
All CESA Tri-County teams will train at Hurricane Park
- 1109 Wren School Rd., Piedmont, SC 29673
Official CESA recreation uniform jerseys can only be purchased at Lloyd’s Soccer located at 1018 S. Batesville Rd. Greer, SC 29650. The phone number to Lloyd’s Soccer is (864) 848-6805.
PLEASE NOTE: All players MUST wear the official CESA uniform for ALL games. The team listed first (HOME team) on the game schedule will wear the RED official CESA uniform jerseys. The team listed second (AWAY team) on the game schedule will wear the WHITE official CESA uniform jerseys.
- Players can have any number on their jerseys (or no number if they choose).
CESA Recreation Roster Sizes
U6-2Day: 10-12 Players
U8: 8 players Maximum
U10: 10 Players Maximum
U12: 12 Players Maximum
U15: 18 Players Maximum
U19 (fall only): 18 Players Maximum
Please contact Gregg Land
at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific questions
in regards to CESA Tri-County Program