Welcome to the CESA High School Prep home page! This unique program is specifically designed to offer high school age soccer players at the Varsity and Junior Varsity levels the opportunity to develop and improve their skills during the fall months by training and competing on a weekly basis with their school teammates in a challenging and enjoyable environment.
The CESA High School Prep Program is ONLY offered in the Fall
Players born in 2000-2003 are eligibile to sign-up
Registration Fee: $325.00 – Completed Online Registration & Payment by June 6, 2018
Late Registration Fee: $345.00 – Completed Online Registration & Payment after June 6, 2018
- Registration Fee includes: Uniform Fee (Shirts only), Training Fees, League Application Fee and League Referee Fees
Training & Games
Training Begins: August 27, 2018
Training Ends: November 9, 2018
Each team will train twice a week with matches on Saturdays.
Games will be played at Wenwood Soccer Complex on Saturdays
Teams will be organized Based on which school players attend during the school year
- Exceptions may occur in order to ensure the quality of the league
Tournament participation is optional - determined by each team and coach.
In an effort to ensure a positive and challenging training environment the coahcing staff for the CESA High School Prep Program will be Carolina Elite Soccer Academy Coaches
Financial Assistance is offered for CESA Tri-County High School Prep players whose parents can’t afford the fees associated with CESA High School Prep play
Financial Assistance Forms:
CESA Tri-County HSP (English form)
CESA Tri-County HSP (Spanish form)
To Apply for Financial Assistance:
1) Apply online and select the "Financial Assistance" option during checkout.
2) Print, complete and mail Financial Assistance forms along with required documents and $100 check (portion of registration fee) within 5 days of registration.
3) Deadline to submit Financial Assistance Forms is June 15, 2018.
**Your child's registration will not be processed until we receive
the completed Financial Assistance Forms with required documents**
Forms should be submitted to:
18 Boland Ct.
Greenville, SC 29615
The US Soccer Federation (USSF) and FIFA require that any player born outside of the
United States complete and submit the International Clearance paperwork
- Registration fee prior to June 6th -- $325
- Registration fee after June 6th -- $345
- NO REFUND requests will be honored AFTER July 6th, except for medical or relocation reasons. All refund requests must be submitted in writing to Kellie Land (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must be postmarked or received in the CESA office by July 6th, 2018. There will be a $35.00 non-refundable processing fee deducted per player from all approved refunds.
- ALL PLAYERS must upload a copy of birth certificate, passport or state issued ID during registration.
- There is a $10 sibling discount for each additional child within the same family registering for CESA programs.
- Applications will not be processed without receipt of correct payment.
Fall 2018 CESA Tri-County HSP Online Registration Here
For more information concerning the CESA High School Prep Program in Tri-County,
please contact Gregg Land