- Recreation program players returning from Fall 2017, registered by December 20, 2017, will be placed back onto his/her Fall 2017 team (if the coach returns) UNLESS the player the parent request to not have the player return to the previous team. AFTER December 20th there will be a late fee.
- Both new and returning Recreation program players who register AFTER December 20th will be placed on teams based on first come, first serve, roster size needs and availability.
- NO REFUND requests will be guaranteed AFTER January 3rd, except for medical or relocation reasons. All refund requests must be submitted in writing/email to Kellie Land (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must be postmarked or received in the CESA office by January 3, 2018. There will be a $35.00 non-refundable processing fee deducted per player from all approved refunds.
- There are NO GUARANTEES for practice day, practice time or special request. Coaches determine their own training location, days, and time. This means that not all location, day/time combinations are available for all age groups.
- ALL NEW PLAYERS must submit a copy of birth certificate, passport or state issued ID to Kellie Land, Kellie.Land@carolinaelitesc.com
- There is a $10 sibling discount for each additional child within the same family registering for CESA programs.
- Applications will not be processed without receipt of correct payment.
Additional Registration Information
- If your player was born outside of the United States please visit the International Clearance page to find required forms/paperwork.
- If you wish to request financial aid for the 2017 Fall Recreation season please visit the Financial Assistance page to find forms/paperwork required to apply.